Sunday, August 5, 2007

Eva Mendes first ever sex scene

Eva Mendes first ever sex scene


Actress/supermodel Eva Mendes is so scared of her first ever sex scene in her latest movie, that she has banned her dad from watching it. star, who has filmed her first on-screen romp with actor Joaquin Phoenix in We Own The Night, has admitted in the past that her strict Catholic upbringing and ambition to become a nun is the reason behind her shyness. And now she is determined to keep her dad from watching the steamy results. "I was cringing the entire time we were shooting it. I was scared about doing it and I'm still like, 'Oh my God, Dad cannot see this movie, Dad cannot see this movie! He would be mortified if he saw it," a magazine quoted her, as saying. The sexy Latina previously confessed that she even turned to booze to get through the difficult scene. "I'm very professional and I don't usually drink on the job, but that morning I had to have something," she said.

No comments: